Join the Discussion on Slack
You’re invited to join the discussion about all things related to Amazon Web Services on Slack. This is a community space where students help each other answer AWS related questions.
Click here to get started. You will be asked for your email address and will be sent an invite.
Once there, choose your course-specific channel:
To make things efficient for everyone please follow these community guidelines when using the Digital Cloud Training slack channels:
- Be respectful and remember that there’s a human on the other side of the screen.
- Post all questions in the channel for the specific course (or #general if your question isn’t course specific).
- To join a channel, browse all channels in our workspace, or use the search bar to search by channel name. Select a channel from the list and click “Join Channel”.
- All questions should be addressed openly so that anyone can respond to your question.
- For any account / purchase / enrollment issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you find issues with the course content such as out of date info, incorrect answers etc., please report them in the #course-issues-log channel or use our feedback form.
- Please refrain from asking questions relating to content from other providers / platforms.
- No Spam or self-promotion. All Spam will be deleted and may result in you being banned from our Slack group.