Cloud Computing on AWS
New to Cloud Computing?
We’ve got you covered with this Introduction to Cloud Computing on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course!
AWS Basics Cloud Essentials IT Fundamentals
Ideal for Beginners – No Cloud Computing Experience Required
To easily navigate this page, simply click on the buttons below
This on-demand video course is ideal for Newbies to Cloud Computing – No technical background required
Keen to get into the exciting business of cloud computing? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the biggest provider of cloud computing services and is used by many of the most successful companies in the world. This is a fast growing industry with loads of job opportunities.
In this Introduction to Cloud on AWS course, you’ll learn cloud computing from the basics right through to some fairly advanced topics. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to practice what you’re learning by following the many guided hands-on lessons. All you’ll need to do is open your own AWS Free Tier account – and we’ll show you how.
This AWS for Beginners training is a great way to get started building your knowledge on cloud computing. This is the best AWS course for beginners interested in a well paid career working with AWS.
Enroll now and gain the skills you need to be successful!
Video Course Format
Visuals & Animations
Video Course Level
Learn Cloud Computing concepts and AWS fundamentals while building hands-on skills on Amazon Web Services
In this course you’ll learn fundamental IT concepts and cloud concepts before moving on to focus on how AWS delivers cloud services. If you’re not yet familiar with cloud computing and why it’s useful – all of this is covered in the course.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the valuable skills you’ll learn in this AWS Basic training course:
- The basic architecture of computers and how client / server computing is implemented
- Important concepts around data storage systems such as block, file and object storage
- Networking concepts including IP addressing, subnetting, routing and switching, and firewalls
- How databases work and the various types of database
- Server virtualization, Docker containers, and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- How cloud computing compares to traditional IT and the various service models (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) and deployment models (e.g. private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud, and multicloud)
- Cloud architecture concepts such as scaling, load balancing, high availability, fault tolerance, loose coupling, event-driven architecture, and microservices
Introduction to Cloud Computing on AWS
8 hours of on-demand video training
Guided hands-on practice exercises
High-quality visuals and diagrams
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
Unlimited Access for 365 days
Be part of a vibrant AWS community
Students with no AWS experience have aced the exam using our training resources – simply the best way to prepare
Learn Cloud Computing concepts and AWS Basics – absolutely no prior cloud experience necessary