Format: On-demand video training with guided hands-on exercises.
Length: 7 hours of Instructor-led Video Lessons.
Level: Associate/Intermediate. This course is designed for students who have a basic understanding of AWS and Cloud Computing and the core AWS services.
Target Audience: Anyone keen to learn the fundamentals of networking and Amazon VPC.
Money-Back Guarantee: Full refund within 7 days (self-service). No questions asked.
Preview: Click on the image below to preview this course
This AWS Networking Masterclass teaches you the fundamentals of AWS Networking and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) right through to advanced topics such as hybrid cloud deployments using AWS Direct Connect Gateway and AWS Transit Gateway.
You’ll gain in-depth knowledge of Amazon VPC, Amazon EC2 networking, AWS VPN, AWS Direct Connect, AWS Transit Gateway, Elastic Load Balancing, AWS Global Accelerator and much more.
What you will learn:
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Multi-Region and Multi-Account networking
- Amazon EC2 Networking
- VPC Peering
- VPC Endpoints
- AWS Client VPN and AWS Managed VPN
- AWS Direct Connect and Direct Connect Gateway
- AWS Transit Gateway
- Elastic Load Balancing with Application Load Balancer (ALB) and Network Load Balancer (NLB)
- AWS Global Accelerator
- Amazon CloudWatch and AWS CloudTrail