Format: On-demand video training with guided hands-on exercises.
Length: 4 hours
Level: Associate/Intermediate. This course is designed for students who have a basic understanding of AWS and Cloud Computing and the core AWS services.
Target Audience: Anyone keen to gain hands-on experience working with Identity Security on AWS with Basic to Advanced Scenarios.
Preview: Click on the image below to preview this course
This AWS Identity Management with AWS IAM, SSO & Federation course teaches you the fundamentals of Identity Management in Amazon AWS from beginner to advanced.
You’ll gain in-depth knowledge of IAM Users, Groups, Roles and Policies as well as Federation Services.
We use a highly visual and effective method of teaching cloud computing and AWS concepts using diagrams and animations (no bullet-point slides).
There are lots of hands-on exercises using multiple Amazon Web Services (AWS) free tier accounts to give you practical experience of complex scenarios.
What you will learn:
- AWS IAM User, Groups, Roles and Policies
- AWS Security Token Service (STS)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Identity-Based Policies and Resource-Based Policies
- AWS Organizations and Service Control Policies (SCPs)
- Use Cases for IAM Roles
- AWS Directory Services, Identity Federation, AWS Single Sign-On, Amazon Cognito