AWS Solutions Architect Professional Video Course
NOTE: This course is currently in "early access preview" status and will be completed shortly
With this in-depth video training for the latest AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification (SAP-C01), you'll maximize your chances of passing your exam first time with a great score. This course will teach you the exact concepts featuring in the latest exam questions.
With our mixture of in-depth theory, graphical illustrations and hands-on training, you'll learn how to create real-world solution architectures on Amazon Web Services, fully preparing you for the AWS SA Professional Certification exam.
Features & Benefits
If you're not 100% happy with your purchase you can request a full refund within 7 days.
I am elated to share that I have passed my Solution Architect Professional! Thanks so much for this excellent course.
Excellent course with a lot of hands-on labs that successfully prepared me for my exam
I was looking for a course with hands-on for SAP and I really like the structure and pace of this course
While there are NO mandatory certifications to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam, we strongly recommend taking the Associate level exams first. At a minimum you should have successfully passed the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam.
Yes, this is definitely possible and I have many students who have done this. However, it will definitely make it considerably harder. AWS recommend two or more years of experience for candidates and though you can certainly get by with less than this, it’s strongly recommended to get as hands-on as you can. So make sure to follow along the hands-on labs (= guided practical exercises) in this course!
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn:
- Section 1: Course Download
- Section 2: AWS Accounts and Organizations
- Section 3: Identity Management and Permissions
- Section 4: AWS Directory Services and Federation
- Section 5: Advanced Amazon VPC
- Section 6: Hybrid Connectivity
- Section 7: Compute, Auto Scaling, and Load Balancing
- Section 8: AWS Storage Services
- Section 9: DNS, Caching, and Performance Optimization
- Section 10: AWS Database Services
- Section 11: Serverless Applications
- Section 12: Docker containers on AWS
- Section 13: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery CI/CD
- Section 14: Deployment and Management
- Section 15: Migration and Transfer
- Section 16: Analytics Services
- Section 17: Monitoring and Logging
- Section 18: Security Services
- Section 19: Cost Management
Yes, it does. All code files are available for download (in PDF format) so you can follow along with the hands-on training.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification is one of the most sought after qualifications in Cloud Computing today. A large number of people currently hold the foundational and associate level certifications, but the number becomes much smaller for the professional level. Passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam makes you stand out from the crowd and allos you to demonstrate deep AWS knowledge and experience of how AWS services can be used together.