Format: On-demand video training with guided hands-on exercises.
Length: 19 hours of Instructor-led Video Lessons.
AWS Certification: This course fully prepares you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (SAP-C01) exam.
Level: Professional/Expert. AWS Associate level or equivalent experience recommended.
Course Material: All diagrams, code, links and files are available for download (in PDF format).
Target Audience: Candidates preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam who want to pass with confidence on first attempt.
Money-Back Guarantee: Full refund within 7 days (self-service). No questions asked.
Click on the image below to find out why students choose Digital Cloud Training to prepare for their AWS exams.
This course is packed with 19 hours of comprehensive video lessons, practical exercises and high-quality visuals to help you understand the concepts.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to ace your AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam.
Use the practical exercises to learn how to architect and build applications on Amazon Web Services.
With our mixture of in-depth theory, logical diagrams and hands-on training, you’ll learn how to create real-world solution architectures on Amazon Web Services – fully preparing you for the AWS Solutions Architect PRO Certification exam.
What you will learn:
- AWS Accounts and Organizations including Service Control Policies (SCPs)
- Identity Management and Permissions including RBAC, ABAC and permissions boundaries
- AWS Directory Services and Federation including Identity Federation, AWS SSO, and Cognito
- Advanced Amazon VPC including a routing deep dive and multi-account VPC configurations
- Hybrid Connectivity including S2S VPN, Direct Connect, and AWS Transit Gateway
- Compute, Auto Scaling, and Load Balancing including ALB, NLB, EC2, and NAT
- AWS Storage Services including EBS, EFS, and Amazon S3
- DNS, Caching, and Performance Optimization including Route 53, CloudFront, and AWS Global Accelerator
- AWS Database Services including Amazon RDS, Aurora, ElastiCache and DynamoDB
- Serverless Applications including AWS Lambda, EventBridge, SQS, SNS, and API Gateway
- Docker Containers and PaaS including Amazon ECS, Fargate, and Elastic Beanstalk
- Deployment and Management including AWS CodeCommit, CodePipeline, Service Catalog, Systems Manager and more
- Migration and Transfer Service including AWS DMS, SMS, DataSync, and Snowball
- Analytics Services including Amazon Athena, AWS Glue, RedShift, EMR, and Kinesis
- Monitoring, Logging and Auditing including CloudWatch, CloudTrail and AWS X-Ray
- Security: Defense in Depth including how to build a secure application with ACM, KMS, Config, Inspector and WAF/Shield
- Cost Management including how AWS services are priced, consolidated billing, and AWS Budgets