100% UPDATED: A new version of the course has just been released (in September 2021) with 100% new content
Format: On-demand video training with guided hands-on exercises – learn by doing.
Length: 22 hours of Instructor-led Video Lessons.
AWS Certification: This course fully prepares you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C02) exam.
Level: Associate/Intermediate. Basic IT knowledge is recommended.
Course Material: All diagrams, code, links, files and slides are available for download (in PDF format).
Target Audience: Candidates preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam who want to pass with confidence on the first attempt.
Money-Back Guarantee: Full refund within 7 days (self-service). No questions asked.
Click on the image below to find out why students choose Digital Cloud Training to prepare for their AWS exams.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification is the most popular AWS certification and the most in-demand for cloud jobs. AWS Solutions Architects can earn over $150,000 p/a and your chances of getting a job will increase dramatically by getting AWS certified.
In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to pass your AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. The course is taught in a style that includes theory lessons with lots of visualization such as architectural diagrams and animated graphics (this is not death by bullet point).
After the theory lessons you’ll get to put your knowledge into practical use with hands-on lessons that teach you how to use AWS and complete exercises that reflect real-world situations. Learning by doing is the best way to ensure you build practical skills and increases knowledge retention.
The course includes the following features to ensure you are well prepared for the exam:
- Coverage of the latest exam topics for the SAA-C02
- Hands-on lessons using the new AWS Management Console
- Separate theory lessons with amazing architectural diagrams
- Exam cram lessons summarizing key knowledge
- Architecture patterns lessons where you’ll learn how to respond to solutions architecture requirements
- Quiz questions
- Downloadable slides and study plan
What you will learn:
- You will learn – how to design and build multi-tier web architectures with services such as Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), AWS Route 53, AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway and Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)
- You will learn – how to create Docker container clusters on Amazon Elastic Container Services (ECS), set up serverless event-driven AWS Lambda Functions with Amazon API Gateway and Amazon Kinesis integrations, and geographically redundant database services with Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- You will learn – how to configure Amazon Virtual Private Clouds (VPC), subnets, and route tables and setup best practice Security Group configurations
- You will learn – how to build repeatably and securely with AWS CloudFormation, set up a PaaS with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, configure Amazon S3 bucket policies and share data between multiple AWS accounts
- You will learn – how to use application integration services including AWS Step Functions, Amazon MQ, SNS, SWF and SQS