Format: On-demand video training with guided hands-on exercises.
Length: 10 hours of Instructor-led Video Lessons.
AWS Certification: AWS Certified Security Specialty (SCS-C01) exam.
Level: Intermediate/Advanced. Solid AWS knowledge recommended (Associate level).
Course Material: All diagrams, code, links, files and slides are available for download (in PDF format).
Target Audience: Candidates preparing for the AWS Certified Security Specialty exam who want to deepen their AWS knowledge.
Access: This course is part of the ultimate training package (video course, practice exams and training notes). It can also be accessed via our monthly or annual Membership Subscription.
Money-Back Guarantee: Full refund within 7 days (self-service). No questions asked.
Click on the image below to find out why students choose Digital Cloud Training to prepare for their AWS exams.
The course overs the following topics in-depth:
- AWS IAM User, Groups, Roles and Policies
- AWS Security Token Service (STS)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Identity-Based Policies and Resource-Based Policies
- AWS Organizations and Service Control Policies (SCPs)
- Use Cases for IAM Roles
- AWS Directory Services, Identity Federation, AWS Single Sign-On, Amazon Cognito
- Amazon VPC Security
- Data Protection
- Logging, Monitoring, and Compliance
- Security Management and Automation
- Infrastructure and Edge Security
- Incident Response