Format: On-demand video training with guided hands-on exercises.
Length: 4 hours of Instructor-led Video Lessons (more content will be added shortly)
AWS Certification: AWS Certified Security Specialty (SCS-C01) exam.
Level: Intermediate/Advanced. Solid AWS knowledge recommended (Associate level).
Course Material: All diagrams, code, links, files and slides are available for download (in PDF format).
Target Audience: Candidates preparing for the AWS Certified Security Specialty exam who want to deepen their knowledge and test their skills in exam simulation, assessing their AWS exam readiness.
Exclusive Access: This course is only available to students who subscribe to our monthly or annual Membership.
Click on the image below to find out why students choose Digital Cloud Training to prepare for their AWS exams.
This course is currently in development. The content included today comes from our “AWS Identity Management with AWS IAM, SSO & Federation” which will form the foundation of the certification course for the AWS Certified Security Specialty.
The course currently covers the following topics in-depth:
- AWS IAM User, Groups, Roles and Policies
- AWS Security Token Service (STS)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Identity-Based Policies and Resource-Based Policies
- AWS Organizations and Service Control Policies (SCPs)
- Use Cases for IAM Roles
- AWS Directory Services, Identity Federation, AWS Single Sign-On, Amazon Cognito
Other topics that are part of the SCS-C01 exam will be added over the next several weeks. These include:
- Amazon VPC Security
- Data Protection
- Logging, Monitoring, and Compliance
- Security Management and Automation
- Infrastructure and Edge Security
- Incident Response
As the course is developed, this notice will be updated with progress details.