Format: On-demand video training with guided hands-on exercises.
Length: 10 hours of Instructor-led Video Lessons.
AWS Certification: AWS Certified Security Specialty (SCS-C01) exam.
Level: Intermediate/Advanced. Solid AWS knowledge recommended (Associate level).
Course Material: All diagrams, code, links, files and slides are available for download (in PDF format).
Target Audience: Candidates preparing for the AWS Certified Security Specialty exam who want to deepen their AWS knowledge.
Training Bundle: This course is part of the ultimate training package (video course, practice exams and training notes).
Click on the image below to find out why students choose Digital Cloud Training to prepare for their AWS exams.
The course overs the following topics in-depth:
- AWS IAM User, Groups, Roles and Policies
- AWS Security Token Service (STS)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Identity-Based Policies and Resource-Based Policies
- AWS Organizations and Service Control Policies (SCPs)
- Use Cases for IAM Roles
- AWS Directory Services, Identity Federation, AWS Single Sign-On, Amazon Cognito
- Amazon VPC Security
- Data Protection
- Logging, Monitoring, and Compliance
- Security Management and Automation
- Infrastructure and Edge Security
- Incident Response