Note: A brand new version of this course was launched in June 2022. This is the older version of this course which will be retired on 15 August 2022. We strongly recommend using the new and improved course to study for the DVA-C01 exam.
Format: On-demand video training with guided hands-on exercises.
Length: 28 hours of Instructor-led Video Lessons.
AWS Certification: This course fully prepares you for the AWS Certified Developer Associate (DVA-C01) exam.
Level: Associate/Intermediate. Basic IT knowledge is recommended.
Course Material: All diagrams, code, links, files and slides are available for download (in PDF format).
Target Audience: Candidates preparing for the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam who want to pass with confidence on the first attempt.
Money-Back Guarantee: Full refund within 7 days (self-service). No questions asked.
Click on the image below to find out why students choose Digital Cloud Training to prepare for their AWS exams.
In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to ace your AWS Certified Developer Associate exam.
Use the practical exercises to learn how to architect and build applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The course includes many visual slides to help you understand the concepts.
At the end of each section use the exam cram lesson for quick revision of the important facts and take the quizzes to test your knowledge.
What you will learn:
This course covers all of the following topics that are included in the AWS Certified Developer Associate (DVA-C01) exam guide and are featuring on the exam today:
- AWS Serverless including AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB, AWS Cognito and the AWS serverless application model (SAM)
- Docker containers on AWS with Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) and AWS Fargate
- AWS Developer Tools including AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline and CodeStar
- Amazon EC2 including Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) including Security Groups, Network ACLs and Flow Logs
- Amazon Route 53 and Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Storage including Amazon S3 and Amazon EBS
- The AWS CLI, SDK and APIs
- AWS CloudFormation and Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon RDS, ElastiCache, and DynamoDB DAX
- AWS Application integration services including Amazon SQS, SNS, AWS Step Functions and Amazon Kinesis
- Monitoring, logging and tracing with Amazon CloudWatch, CloudTrail and AWS X-Ray
- Security and access management with AWS IAM, Cognito, KMS, ACM, Systems Manager, and Secrets Manager