Format: On-demand video training with guided hands-on exercises.
Length: 7 hours of Instructor-led Video Lessons (more content will be added shortly)
AWS Certification: AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty (ANS-C00) exam.
Level: Intermediate/Advanced. Solid AWS knowledge recommended (Associate level).
Course Material: All diagrams, code, links, files and slides are available for download (in PDF format).
Target Audience: Candidates preparing for the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam who want to deepen their knowledge and test their skills in exam simulation, assessing their AWS exam readiness.
Exclusive Access: This course is only available to students who subscribe to our monthly or annual Membership.
Click on the image below to find out why students choose Digital Cloud Training to prepare for their AWS exams.
This course is currently in development. The content included today comes from our “AWS Networking Masterclass – Amazon VPC and Hybrid Cloud” which will form the foundation of the certification course for the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty.
The course currently covers the following topics in-depth:
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon EC2 Networking
- Elastic Load Balancing and Auto Scaling
- VPC connectivity and DNS
- Hybrid connectivity (VPN, DX, TGW)
- Monitoring, logging, and auditing.
Other topics that are part of the ANS-C00 exam will be added over the next several weeks. These include:
- BGP deep dive and implementation with VPN, DX, and hybrid routing scenarios
- Network automation and advanced auditing, monitoring, and remediation
- Network security and compliance advanced concepts
- Network management, optimization, and troubleshooting
As the course is developed, this notice will be updated with progress details.